What is Reincarnation?
Reincarnation is the philosophical concept that an aspect of a living being starts a new life in a different physical body or form after each biological death. It is also called rebirth or transmigration.
I have been researching a lot more about reincarnation and near-death experiences. It’s not only about spirituality/spiritism that I have been researching but there are very similar themes that I am working on my practical and critical research.
For example, there was a little girl named Barbro Karlen — aged less than 3 who felt “another” person in her past life – Anne Frank. As you can see here in the video and the link that I have added — an adult woman Barbro Karlen explaining how she knew the story in details of Anne Frank’s life and her parents thought were fantasies although all the stories that she has described were actually true.
Reincarnation Case of Anne Frank | Barbro Karlen:
Another two interesting documentaries about little boys called Cameron Macaulay and James Leininger explaining their reincarnations:
What is a Near-Death Experience?
- Hearing the news of being close to death (or of being dead)
- Hearing ‘white’ noise
- Having an out of body experience
- Travelling through a dark tunnel
- Seeing a bright light
- Entering another realm
- Meeting those who have already died
- Communicating without words
- Experiencing a ‘life review’
- Feeling a sense of unity or interconnectivity
- Experiencing distortion of time
- Being sent back to life