I just watched The Farthest (2017) a documentary

Storyline

Is it humankind’s greatest achievement? 12 billion miles away a tiny spaceship is leaving our Solar System and entering the void of deep space. It is the first human-made object ever to do so. Slowly dying within its heart is a plutonium generator that will beat for perhaps another decade before the lights on Voyager finally go out. But this little craft will travel on for millions of years, carrying a Golden Record bearing recordings and images of life on Earth. In all likelihood Voyager will outlive humanity and all our creations. It could be the only thing to mark our existence. Perhaps some day an alien will find it and wonder. The story of Voyager is an epic of human achievement, personal drama and almost miraculous success. Launched 16 days apart in Autumn 1977, the twin Voyager space probes have defied all the odds, survived countless near misses and almost 40 years later continue to beam revolutionary information across unimaginable distances. With less computing power than a …

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6223974/

Just look at the sapcecraft. They were built in 1977, with acient technology. They managed to explore Jupiter, Saturn, many moons and outer planets, even into the interstellar space. They are human farthest eyes, giving our unimaginable information about our Solar System, inspiring us.

I watched Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets and Thor: Ragnarok (2017a few weeks ago. They both showed me amazing cross-universe future world. 

But I know they are not real. The worlds in the movie were built within out limited knowledge. I think our imagination couldnt surpass the physical world. Because there are many unknown things waiting us to discover.

↑photos of the last planet taken by the sapcecraft.

Human is just a tiny spot in the Solar System. Our knowledge, culture, art, religion, philosophy… compared to the universe are really nothing.

However, we made a humankind’s greatest achievement. I think the space craft flying between stars, also is the grearest sculture human maked.

The documentary remind me of Grace Weir ‘s work.   http://www.graceweir.com/

From Here To Pluto is a digital installation that refers to the constantly changing distances from the viewer on Earth to the planet Pluto. Generated by a computer program on a continual basis, the distance is measured specifically from the Museum to the planet on a counter, declaring the planet’s current distance, as it changes continually in real time.

It just a number, indicates a unbelievable number. It is so far that human cannot reach. How ever the man maked space craft flew past the planet. It is all unbelievable.