Working flat out to get all the Tate Modern Late Artificial Intelligence installations perfected. Managing different levels of stress, risk-taking, innovations and team work to a tight timeline meant Christmas holidays came and went without respite.
We have spent countless hours over (50hours) :
- Getting a great team together
- Scoping the critical enquiry around Artificial Intelligence – ‘Relationship of AI and humans’
- Deciding what to show to make the event not only interesting and immersive but also relevant to our critical enquiry.
- Working out the questions to ask the audience and the script for the robots that is meaningful and will lead to further debate
- Researching the relevant facts to talk with the audience
- logistics planning: what equipment, what location in the Tate to show, lighting, sound, visuals, design, branding
- AI project management
- Task and role allocation
- Filming the holographic robot
- Making the mechanical robot act, sound and appear credible and engaging
- Negotiating the specifics with Tate management
- Testing the installations and presentation
- Planning how to get the equipment/installations delivered and set-up in the Tate in one afternoon
- Planning take-down in half an hour
We (The AI team) would love to see you there on the 26th !