I focus on the issues of a space and a boundary. My space is not the one that creates the concept of the inside and the outside and has the meaning of isolation, but the one that pulls down the boundary between the inside and the outside and creates the co-existence.

I implicatively present a three-dimensional structure in the two-dimensional viewpoint, and therefore creates a new dimensional space. The structure has its width and height, but does not include a sense of volume. Its spaces overlay each other and collide with each other, and in so doing, they create a new space. In addition, the boundary between the inside and the outside in my space is ambiguous. The structure does not separate the inside from the outside, but connects one thing to another. Therefore, structures created by me create boundaries, and at the same time, dismantle them.

The structure is the original itself, and at the same time includes Simulacre of the plane figure. My works, the original and the Simulacre, breaks down all conceptual boundaries and overthrows limits. I try to suggests the world unfamiliar to us, helping us to expand the scope of our recognition.