Im pissed off. My favourite cold fizzy beverage is changing its formula that has been around for hundreds of years. Due to the fucking tory bastards and their fucking sugar tax FUCK OFF. Instead of sugar this company that i refuse to name out of anger are going to use Aspartame. The bitter sweeter that rots your brain. Im sorry rot my teeth not my fucking brain you bastards. So now the poorest of people already hit by taxes upon taxes are now going to have to endure shit food which don’t even have sugars to make it taste better. Instead the working classes will endure the Brain Rotting effects of human made Aspartame and other shitty sweetness. This tax is a money making idea to further restrict the working classes on their choices. Especially when you think a bottle of water is often 20-50% more expensive than sugar filled drinks.

I have coem to realise that British politics is like an ASS not a donkey and ASS (HUMAN). You have two ass cheeks a right and a left. The right which use taxes to control and restrain. taxes like the sugar tax. The left which follow a path of political correctness gone mad. both dictators in their own right. in the middle is the anus or ASS HOLE where the British public reside, receive a constant flow of shit and the odd penetration into our privacy, while the right and left cheeks argue and clash together like giant flabby bags of shit.

IM NOT RIGHT OR LEFT I AM ME I AM I I AM ARE I AM HUMAN.

Robin Woodward