WE WAGE A COLD WAR ON OUR ANXIETY – Voice reactive video

YouTube Preview Image

WE WAGE A COLD WAR ON OUR ANXIETY WITH OUR FAMILIAR YET MISGUIDED ALLIE – DISTRACTION – UNBEKNOWN, ALL IT TAKES IS STILLNESS AND SURRENDER TO BE VICTORIOUS IN THE PRESENT MOMENT

Very first sound recording of some of my text, trying something different instead of written text I am using voice recording and creating a sound reactive video.

Super scary, not sure where the voice came from.. but it is mine haha
I teaching myself resolume for the sound reactive bit, this is a super basic radial motion colour reaction but I want to look at more complex animations

and going to touch on logic pro to edit the sound a bit, add reverb and maybe change the pitch(learning what those words actually mean)

also I think the words them self need to be a paragraph, not too much to bored you all but enough to make something that satisfies and justifies the work that goes into making these…

and… ill soon be looking into transforming this in the the physical reality with sound reactive lights and wireless head phones, so the light seems as if it is speaking to the listener.

the reactiveness symbolises a kind of ‘being’ I guess… Consciousness visualised. I think me standing up and doing some spoken word is a bit naff… and using a non humanoid fictitious ‘being’ creates a feeling for the ephemeral and spiritual world.

Blair Zaye