The first thing I want to say is whether or not alchemy can be a Philosopher’s Stone I don’t know. I will not deny the possibility of the presence of the Philosopher’s Stone, nor I will think that alchemy is the truth because I do not know that I am curious and fearful of all unknown things. This is my attitude.

And what is the philosopher’s stone, in Western alchemy, an unknown substance, also called “the tincture” or “the powder,” sought by alchemists for its supposed ability to transform base metals into precious ones, especially gold and silver. Alchemists also believed that an elixir of life could be derived from it. Inasmuch as alchemy was concerned with the perfection of the human soul, the philosopher’s stone was thought to cure illnesses, prolong life, and bring about spiritual revitalization.

For alchemists, the sun, moon, men, women, snakes, and dragons in each painting are symbols of an alchemy language. That is to say, in the works left by each alchemist master, The secrets of alchemy are hidden, and the secrets are recorded in various obscure language words, symbol patterns, paintings, pseudonyms, crypts, metaphors, etc., recording the method of manufacturing the philosopher’s stones and various procedures for refining gold.

the most research I did about alchemy that is the symbol. All of the symbols ‘shape are geometry .it’s very simple and clear, like the triangle represents the fire in alchemy.so that means the geometry symbols can explain everything in the world.