An enquiry into
[from private mythology by re-wilding and connecting with our archetypes]
The collective is looking into research around the theme of HEALING, how we heal from private mythology through the concept of re-wilding and connecting to our individual shamanic archetypes.
Please see below for a collective library containing recommended books, articles, music, videos and podcasts.
HEALING: THE LIBRARY
- WOMEN WHO RUN WITH THE WOLVES – CLARISSA PINKOLA ESTES
- THE ART OF EARTH ARCHITECTURE – JEAN DETHIER
- FERAL – GEORGE MONBIOT
- A RECORD OF STRUGGLE AND ACHIEVEMENT – THE G.L.C’S COMMUNITY ARTS PROGRAMME 1981-86
- ART FOR PEOPLE’S SAKE: ARTISTS AND COMMUNITY IN BLACK CHICAGO, 1965. – 1975 – REBECCA ZORACH
- LIVING AS FORM, SOCIALLY ENGAGED ART FROM 1991 -2011 – NATO THOMPSON
- THE INFINITE CONVERSATIONS 2014 – 2018- HANS ULRICH OBRIST
- THE GREAT ANIMAL ORCHESTRA
- STEPS TO AN ECOLOGY OF MIND – GREGORY BATESON
- NATURE AND MADNESS – PAUL SHEPARD
- PAGANISM, A BEGINNERS GUIDE – TERESA MOREY
- RE-WILDING YOURSELF – PAUL FRANCIS
- NEKYIA, ODYSSEY – HOMER
- THEOGONY – HESIOD
- THE SPELL OF THE SENSUOUS – DAVID ABRAM
HEALING: THE CATALOGUE
Throughout the rest of this edition, the collective have created a catalogue of artist research that connects the theme to each individuals area of interest.
“Art is the realm for dreams and utopias, a catalyst for human connections that roots us both to nature and the cosmos, that elevates us to a spiritual dimension.”